Report.....From well placed sources inside one of the fight camps, it has been revealed that Dan "The Outlaw" Hardy will make his Octagon return against the UFC's Fastest Knockout record holder Duane "Bang" Ludwig. The bout is set to happen on the UFC's Memorial Day weekend card at UFC 146. UFC 146 takes place at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, 5.26.12. The card is tentatively set to be headlined by a UFC Heavyweight title fight between Junior Dos Santos vs Alistair Overeem.
Both Hardy and Ludwig are in must win situations. A loss here for either fighter, would surely mean an end to their UFC run.
Since his UFC 111 Welterweight title defeat against 170lb kingpin Georges St Pierre(GSP), Hardy has had a string of bad luck. Including his loss to GSP, Hardy is 0-4 in his past four bouts. His losses have been to a whose who of the UFC's welterweight division though. Those losses have been to newly minted UFC interim welterweight champion Carlos Condit, Anthony "Rumble" Johnson, and the now retired "Lights Out" Chris Lytle. Generally fighters are cut from their UFC contracts after two consecutive defeats inside the Octagon. Three consecutive fights with losses is very rare. A fourth may be uncharted territory, that Hardy does not want to explore. Hardy with his all action, all heart, fight mentality has made him many fans including UFC CEO Lorenzo Fertitta. Fertitta had this to say about Hardy, "I ain't cutting Dan Hardy. I love guys that go out there and have incredible heart, as well as great wars, fight-after-fight!".
For "Bang" Ludwig he needs a win at UFC 146. Ludwig has had an up and down UFC career. In his 7 UFC bouts he is 4-3. Things started looking up for him when his constant campaigning that he had the fastest knockout in UFC history was finally recognised by the UFC. Then it went south when he lost to Josh Neer at UFC on FX 1: Guillard vs Miller, via guillotine choke in round number 1.
With both fighters preferring to stand and bang, its highly unlikely this fight is going to the ground. This is a don't blink fight.
Do you not have enough time to go to the gym 4-5 times a week to get the 20-30 pounds you want off yourself? Or is it that you want to slim down to get out of the elastic waist band pants that you have been wearing since you moved out of your parents house? If you want to do that or for any other reason then Advocare's 24 day challenge is for you
Then take the 24-day challenge! This bundle features everything you need to get you going toward your next goal.*
Each 24-Day Challenge includes:
- One box of Herbal Cleanse-Citrus
- One bottle of OmegaPlex®
- One box of AdvoCare Spark®-Mandarin Orange
- One box of AdvoCare Spark®-Fruit Punch
- Your choice of one box of Meal Replacement Shakes - Chocolate, Vanilla, or Berry
- Your choice of one box of MNS® Max 3, C, or E
Days 1-10 Cleanse Phase
The first ten days are about cleansing your body of toxins and preparing for optimal nutrient absorption, and you may enjoy weight loss as well!*
- Herbal Cleanse-Citrus: helps to cleanse and detoxify your body.*
- OmegaPlex®: essential fatty acids for increased overall wellness.*
- AdvoCare Spark®: nutritionally-advanced energy*
Give your body the best tools you need to achieve your next weight management goal during days 11-24!*
- Metabolic Nutrition System (MNS®): Your choice of Max C+ (appetite control), Max E+ (energy), or Max 3 - for weight management, appetite control and overall wellness.*
- Meal Replacement Shake - your choice of chocolate, vanilla, or berry: Complete nutrition in a great-tasting shake!
- AdvoCare Spark®: nutritionally advanced energy*
TO KICK OFF YOUR WEIGHT LOSS GOALS FOLLOW THE LINK TO ORDER AND IN 24 DAYS YOU WILL SEE A HUGE AND NOTICABLE WEIGHT LOSS ADVOCARE 24 DAY CHALLENGE